To ensure your understanding of our 10-Day Return and Exchange Policy, please read it carefully in its entirety before or after placing an order with us, or before considering a return. Once an order is placed with yuwatv.com, it is understood that you’ve read and agree to this policy.
Here at yuwatv.com, we’re fully committed to providing around-the-clock customer satisfaction through our online and phone-in customer service and efficient return process! Calls and emails regarding returns are processed either the same day or within a maximum of 10 days. We work diligently to make sure your complaints and questions are quickly answered in the most helpful and timely manner. However, in the unlikely case of needing to create a return, we have some general guidelines and information.
- Orders can be cancelled up until they are shipped. Once shipped, the Shipping Fee is non-refundable. Other orders which are being returned due to customer error/dislike/over-purchasing/any factors aside from damage and defects also have a non-refundable Shipping Fee.
- All returns must include an RMA form.
- All Returns for Refunds that are not damaged or defective must be in original, re-sellable boxes with all original hardware, wires, packaging, or other accessories included that were originally received. That also means there should not be excessive tape, stickers, packing labels, handwritten notes on the packaging, etc. on the box of the product itself.
- Refunds typically take 3-5 business days to process, depending on the financial institution and are applied to the original payment method used.
- The customer is responsible for any extra shipping costs incurred related to the customer adding an incorrect address or missing address information, or us exchanging an order due to an ordering error/exchange.
- Product packaging should be preserved in case of refunds or exchanges. The product would not be eligible for a refund in case it looks used or non-resell-able and doesn’t have its original packaging
10 Day General Return Policy:
Returns can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the original invoice date. We can provide a refund, store credit, or exchange of products. An RMA form will be provided to include with your return package(s). The customer is responsible for return shipping for most returns… but for defective, damaged, or incorrectly shipped orders, we will of course provide the Return label(s). We also provide a label for any returns created due to inaccurate website info or shipping errors on our end. The Restocking fee will also be charged to orders with the refused shipment. To handle a Return for Exchange, we can either wait to receive the return packages- then create the replacement, or the customer can go ahead and purchase the necessary item(s) and get it/them refunded once the return arrives. Finally, we understand project delays and unforeseen situations do happen, and we want to help you (and your customers!) Extenuating circumstances might be considered.
Returns can be sent to – Sector 80, Phase 2, Noida, UTTAR PRADESH,201305
(Also noted on RMA Form)
How Packages Should Be Returned:
Packages being returned should not be covered in tape or other packing materials to the point where the box is damaged, the barcodes or spec labels are obstructed, or where removing the tape causes the box to become unusable. This is especially true with any packages being strapped together. Care needs to be taken to ensure strapped packages aren’t overly difficult to take apart without damaging boxes, labels, or barcodes. The RMA Form should be included near the top, inside of the package, or added into an envelope that could be taped outside of the package. Products should be in original plastic coverings (if originally provided,) and include any other accessories, parts, or materials that were originally provided.
(Refund or Replacement or Credit)
We provide warranty for reasons, including but not limited to: driver issues, unexpected dimming, manufacturing defect, flickering/flashing, damage during transit, or if the light simply won’t turn on. Please note that if we have discontinued a model, we will offer the next best comparable one as a replacement. And for the exact warranty length, please check the specific products page.
Mandatory documents must be attached while sending emails for the claim (email@example.com).
- The order or name on the order.
- Picture and videos showing the defect with the other ones working.
- Model Number of the product.
- An explanation of what kind of defect it is.
- **The claim will not be entertained if any required document missing. **
Lost Packages / Shipping Errors:
Miscommunication along the way from our warehouse to your doorstep is rare, but not unheard of in today’s times of ultra-speedy shipping. Though no fault of your own, shipping delays may occur. We immediately handle any delays by getting into contact with the carrier to resolve the issue. We may, at our discretion, send out a new shipment, or provide a refund where necessary. Any shipping and/or re-shipping charges for packages that are refused, missing address info, or failed to be canceled in time are the responsibility of the customer.
When a package is shown as “Delivered,” but claimed to not have been “Received,” we will make initial contact with the carrier to get an assessment. But, the final responsibility lies with the customer to ensure a safe arrival location, to ensure accurate shipping information is provided, and to contact the carrier with any further questions after Proof is Delivery.
- Custom orders will be excluded from returns, exchanges, and receiving credit.
- We do not cover costs incurred before, during, or after the return process for renting lifts, bucket trucks, buying another brands’ replacement lights, labor, or anything else associated with the installation or removal of our LED lights.
With hundreds of exciting and engaging reviews regarding our customer service and with leading the market in Quality vs. Price value, we stand behind all of our products and will ensure that you are left with a lighting solution or resolution that you’re more than happy with! Our responsibility is to keep your space safe, secure, visible…
For any questions, info, and all other support, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (1800) 102-7401(YUWA)