Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life.
As per E-waste Management Rule 2016, the E waste defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled.
E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
Brief on general scheme of collection:
We have partnered with E waste Solutions registered with Haryana State Pollution Control Board for management and dismantling/ recycling of all our e-waste.
- As a part of agreement, E waste Solutions will collect all our E-waste generated from PAN India and dismantle the same at their plant at Industrial area1A, Industrial Estate, Sector 6, Faridabad, Haryana – 121006
- Ewaste Solutions, our e-waste management partner is having all authorization related e-waste dismantling from HSPCB/CPCB and having all connects related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have capacity of 1000 MT per annum.
- Keeping in view our sales volume and generation of e-waste as per our future e-waste targets and our expansion plan we have decided to follow these mechanisms in our organization for collection of e-waste.
- As per our agreement with E waste Solutions if any customer wants to handover their old product they can reach or call our e-waste recycling partner’s Toll Free No 1800 123 5313 (on behalf of M/s Nitco Technology). Our representatives explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps we do send either our logistics team or Ewaste Solutions team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing.
- E waste Solutions has signed an agreement with M/s ARCL Supply Chains Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for reverse logistics.
- E Waste Solutions has signed an agreement with M/s Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. for recycling of dismantled e-waste.
Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being dumped.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources– Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others– Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers/dismantlers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to Dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
Our dismantler/recycler, M/s E waste Solutions has signed an agreement with M/s ARCL Supply Chains Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for reverse logistics for Channelization of E-waste to the facility.
CB./383/2 INDRA MARKET RING ROAD NARAINA NEW DELHI 110028
A 72 TRANSPORT NAGAR MEERUT UTTAR PARDESH 250002
162 MALVIKA DHAM BEHIND GAIL OFFICE UJJAIN MADHYA PARDESH 456010
153 BANDA BAHDUR NAGAR NEAR TAGORE HOSPITAL JULLANDHAR PUN JAB 144001
PLOT NO 140 GALI NO 3 GANESH NAGAR IND AREA DELHI ROAD HISSAR HARYANA 125001
K P GIRI
PLOT NO 1643 KESURA CHHAK CUTTACK PURBIYPASS ROAD BHUBANESWAR ODISHA 752101
SURVEY NO 44/3 TURA COMPLEX FF GWTIATU NEORI RANCHI JHARKHAND 834001
33 3RD MAIN CHANDERASHEKHAR LAYOUT ANNAPURNESWARI NAGAR SRIGANDADA KAVAL BANGLORE 560072
88-3-55 RATTAIMALAI SRINIVASAN STREET PUZHAL CAMP CHENNAI 600080
#. 6-1-68/3/1/79, VIMALA PATIL ARCHED, 4TH FLOOR, PILOR NO. 305, AARAMGARH, HYDERABAD-500052
J P MISHRA
AGARWAL COMPLEX, N.H.-37, BELTOLA, NALAPARA, HOLDING NO. 10768791,WARD NO. 27 (N), GUWAHTI, KAMRUP (M), ASSAM-781029
OFFICE NO. 232, 2ND FLOOR, AARYA’S CORNER POINT, OPP. VOLTAMP TRANSFORMERS, MANEJA MAIN ROAD, MANEJA, VADODARA-390013 GUJRAT
PLOT 152 TRANSPORT NAGAR JODHPUR 342001
GUT NO 37 NEAR ANJANI PETROL PUMP MUMBAI HIGHWAY ROAD KARODI NEAR MIDC WALUJ AURNAGABAD 431136
PARKING NO 4 TRANSPORT NAGAR RAWABHATA RAIPUR 492003
PLOT NO 5 NAGESHKAR APARTMENT NEAR MRF SHOWROOM KAVALEM DHAVLI FARMAGUDI BYPASS ROAD PONDA GOA 403401
PLOT NO 26 TRANSPORT NAGAR GATE NO 2 PATNA BIHAR 800001
KHAND NO 26/6 WARD NO 19 AVAS VIKAS RUDRAPUR 263153
DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI
BLOCK 7 PLOT 2 OPP PATEL WEIGH BRIDGE,VAPI SILVASA MAIN ROAD VILLAGE LAVACHHA SILVASA 396193
A N TIWARI
PLOT NO. 5, TRANSPORT AREA, SECTOR 26, (U.T.) CHANDIGARH-160019
Toll Free Number
1800 123 5313